Why you should consider using our computer forensics analysts?
Our computer forensics analysts:
- Have expertise in dealing with commercial, legal and police cases in the UK.
- Have plenty of hands-on skills in digital forensics using professional tools such as Encase, FTK, UFED, XRY, Cellebrite, Magnet, Oxygen and Mobil Edit.
- Have excellent report writing skills in a format admissible in UK courts
- Are fully conversant with ACPO (Association of Chief Police Officers) Guidelines and compliant with ISO 9001, 27001 and 17025 standards.
- Benefit from from extensive support from a pool of in-house experienced computer forensics case managers with access to both proprietary and open source hardware and software forensic tools.
- Have extensive experience in manual data carving and scripting in Python.
- Are enthusiastic, hardworking, accurate, methodical with a great eye for details.
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills embracing a great lateral thinking culture.
- Registered with ICO. puclic data protection register. ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK) Registration Number: ZA264685. Check Data Protection Public Register HERE.
To make a secure and encrypted digital forensics services inquiry, use our online form or call 02075161077 in confidence.