Founded in 2007, Computer Forensics Lab has gradually assembled a team of top computer forensics specialists and digital forensics investigators. We have many years of experience in advanced data recovery and digital forensics investigation. Computer Forensics Lab has an excellent track record in delivering professional computer forensic services and advanced data recovery to a growing number of UK government agencies, law firms, solicitors, media companies, businesses, private individuals and law enforcement bodies.
All our data recovery technicians and computer forensic investigators are industry certified and have solid experience in various aspects of computer forensics, electronic discovery, digital forensics investigations and advanced data recovery.
Our experienced computer forensic investigators have given expert witness testimony in UK courts and are fully trained in EnCase, Forensic Toolkit (FTK), Helix, Kali Linux and in-house developed forensic tools ensuring that comprehensive and complete investigations can be undertaken over a range of media including hard disk drives, network drives, USB external hard drives, RAID arrays, server hard disks, floppy diskettes, memory stick, mobile phones, tablets and flash cards across a wide range of operating system such as Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Unix, iOS, Android and all major server operating systems used in different digital devices.
Key Specialist Computer Forensics Services:
- Computer and Mobile Device Examinations
- Computer Expert Witness
- Civil and Criminal Litigation Support
- Regulatory Compliance
- eDiscovery and eDisclosure
- Digital Email and Document Analysis
- Investigating Distribution, Making, Possession of Child Pornography
- Sabotage, Blackmail, Stalking, Bullying and Social Network Investigations
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Corporate Business Data Theft
- Matrimonial Disputes
- Employee Computer Misuse
- Fraud Investigations Involving Computer Technology
- Cyber Crime & Hacking Detection
Make a secure inquiry or call 0207 164 6915 to speak to Computer Forensics Lab.
DIGITAL FORENSICS CERTICATIONS: