Computer Forensics Areas of Specialisation
Computer Forensics Lab investigators are trained to conduct the following computer forensics services
- Computer memory acquisition and analysis.
- Digital evidence acquisition, analysis and reporting
- Digital storage forensics (hard disk drives, SSDs, memory sticks, memory cards, CCTVs etc.)
- Cloud forensics of virtualised environments such as VMs, VHDs and KVMs.
- Recovery and data extraction from cloud computers, virtual machines, virtual hard drives, cloud servers and virtualised environments.
- Forensics data recovery and deleted data reconstruction from hard drives, RAID arrays, mobile devices, memory sticks, cameras and CCTVs.
- Social media, emails and instant messaging forensics and analytics.
- Digital document & photo verification/validation.
- Computer fraud investigation & analysis.
- Email fraud investigation and attribution.
- Cybercrime forensics, analysis and attribution.
- Computer network forensics & analysis.
- Mobile and embedded device forensics.
- Digital evidence acquisition, storage and preservation.
- Database forensics & analysis.
- Digital forensics and e-disclosure in divorce cases.
- Electronic discovery & e-disclosure of digital data.
- Internet of Things (IoT) and smart appliance forensics.
- Company data theft forensics & evidence gathering.
- Malware & hacking discovery in computers and digital devices.
- Investigation of online bullying, cyberstalking and invasion of privacy via interception of emails and social media accounts.
- Breach of contract, IP theft and computer misuse investigation.
- Financial fraud investigation involving computers, mobile phones, websites and cloud computing.
To make an inquiry, use our secure inquiry form or call 0207 516 1077.